What Are The Uses Of Carotenoids?
Carotenoids have many benefits, as it:
- Reduces risk of prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, lung cancer, endometrial and breast cancer.
- Protects skin from the sun burns, sun damage, eyes from dangerous light frequencies.
- Lowers the risk of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Supports the increased cell division of white blood cells.
- Manages healthy cholesterol levels in the body.
- Acts as antioxidant
- Protects arterial walls of the heart.
What Are The Side Effects Of Carotenoids?
No side effects of carotenoids are noted.
What Are The Contraindications Of Carotenoids?