What Are The Uses Of Carvedilol?
- To improve the chances of survival after a heart attack if the heart is not pumping well
What Are The Side Effects Of Carvedilol?
Though many people do not experience any side-effects of Carvedilol, some of the patients may experience the following side-effects:
- Reduced blood flow to hands and feet, causing them to feel cold
What Are The Contraindications Of Carvedilol?
Before taking Carvedilol, please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Certain types of heart rhythm/ heartbeat problems like irregular/ slow heartbeat, sick sinus syndrome, second or third-degree atrioventricular block, Severe heart failure
- Breathing problems like asthma, emphysema, chronic bronchitis,
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Blood circulation problems like peripheral vascular disease, Raynaud's disease,
- Other heart problems like Prinzmetal's variant angina