What Are The Uses Of Cefalexin?
Cefalexin is an antibiotic used to treat certain types of bacterial infections.
Some of the infections treated by Cefalexin are:
- Lungs and airways (respiratory tract), like bronchitis, mild to moderate pneumonia
- Skin or soft tissue, such as wound infection
- Bones and joints
- Urinary tract, genitals
- Teeth, gums or middle ear
What Are The Side Effects Of Cefalexin?
The most common side-effects of cephalexin are:
- Dizziness, feeling tired
- a headache, joint pain
What Are The Contraindications Of Cefalexin?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- An allergy to any drugs (especially penicillin)
- Kidney disease
- A history of intestinal problems, such as colitis.