What Are The Uses Of Cefditoren?
Cefditoren is used in the treatment of various types of bacterial infections like:
- Community acquired pneumonia
- Uncomplicated skin infections
- Acute bacterial exacerbation of chronic bronchitis
What Are The Side Effects Of Cefditoren?
The common side effects of Cefditoren are:
Some severe (but rare) side effects are:
- Mental / mood changes
- Unusual bleeding, seizures
- Unusual tiredness
- Signs of kidney problems, dark urine
- Yellowing of eyes/skin
- Dehydration, signs of low blood pressure
- Blurred vision
- Muscle weakness
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Cefditoren?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug cefditoren or any other allergies
- Intestinal problems
- Metabolic disorders
- Decreased muscle mass
- Kidney problems
- Taking live bacterial vaccines