What Are The Uses Of Celery?
Celery (known as ajmoda in Hindi) is full of vitamins, minerals and is extremely low in calories. Health benefits of celery include:
- Lowering of high blood pressure, cholesterol, inflammation, diabetes
- Reduction obesity, indigestion, asthma, migraine,
- Prevention of cancer, fungal infection, ulcers, memory loss
- Improvement of sex life, heart health, immune system, bone health, eye health
- Calming of the nervous system,
- Treating kidney stones, heartburn, cold, flu and other allergies, constipation, vitiligo
- Hydrating the body, delaying ageing of the skin, treating acne
What Are The Side Effects Of Celery?
What Are The Contraindications Of Celery?