What Are The Uses Of Cetrorelix?
Cetrorelix is used for fertility treatments in a combination of hormones like follicle stimulating hormone and human chorionic gonadotropin.
What Are The Side Effects Of Cetrorelix?
The common side effects of cetrorelix are:
- Nausea, headache
- Pain/bruising/ redness swelling / itching at site of injection.
Some severe ( but less common) side effects are:
- Lower abdominal swelling
- Sudden / rapid weight gain
- Ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome
- Decreased urination
- Severe dizziness.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Cetrorelix?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug cetrorelix or any other allergies.
- Kidney disease
- Severe allergic reactions
- Breast feeding