What Are The Uses Of Chitrak?
Chitrak is one of the most powerful digestive herbs of Ayurveda.
It helps in:
- Removing toxins from the intestines and thus boosting the metabolism
- Weight loss, reducing cholesterol
- Improving liver function, revitalizing the body by facilitating proper absorption of nutrients
- Reducing joint pain, muscular pains, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Treating leprosy, diarrhoea, piles
- Speeding up the healing process
- Treating chronic respiratory conditions like bronchitis, rhinitis asthma, and tuberculosis.
What Are The Side Effects Of Chitrak?
Chitrak is usually safe when taken in appropriate quantities.
What Are The Contraindications Of Chitrak?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Sensitive stomach
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding