What Are The Uses Of Chlorpromazine?
Chlorpromazine HCL is used for:
- Other psychosis disorders
- Manic phase of depression
What Are The Side Effects Of Chlorpromazine?
Please consult your doctor if any of the following side-effects are there:
- Getting faint on standing
- Dryness in mouth
What Are The Contraindications Of Chlorpromazine?
Chlorpromazine HCL must not be consumed by the having patients:
- Any type of blood disorder
- Brain damage
- Decreased central nervous system functioning
- Decreased bone marrow functioning