What Are The Uses Of Choline Bitartrate?
Choline Bitartrate is choline combined with a tartaric acid, similar to vitamin B. It is used as a supplement to:
- Treat the liver disease, asthma, hay fever, bipolar disorder, bronchitis, partial seizures, Huntington’s chorea (hereditary and progressive brain disorder), Tourette’s syndrome.
- Lower the risk of neural tube effects in infants.
- Improve the mental performance
- Reduce high cholesterol levels, inflammation, depression.
- Support brain, heart health, liver health
What Are The Side Effects Of Choline Bitartrate?
Choline bitartrate is usually safe, but in some cases, it may cause side effects such as:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Choline Bitartrate?