What Are The Uses Of Ciclesonide?
Ciclesonide, a man made steroid, is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Symptoms of asthma
- Allergic rhinitis
- Reduces swelling of air waves in lungs
What Are The Side Effects Of Ciclesonide?
The common side effects of Ciclesonide are:
- Bad taste in mouth
- Dry throat
Some severe ( but rare) side effects are:
- Unexpected weight gain
- Vision changes
- Poor wound healing
- Muscle pain, weakness, puffy face
- Increased thirst, frequent urination
- Mental/ mood changes
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Ciclesonide?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Ciclesonide or any other allergies
- Eye problems
- Untreated infections
- Hypothyroidism, adrenal gland problems
- Liver disease
- Bone loss