What Are The Uses Of Cilostazol?
Cilostazol is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Improves symptoms of blood flow problems in legs
- Muscle pain/ cramps occurring due to excess walking
What Are The Side Effects Of Cilostazol?
The common side effects of Cilostazol are:
Some severe (but rare) side effects may be:
- Black stools
- Vomiting looks like coffee grounds
- Easy bleeding
- Signs of infections
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Cilostazol?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Cilostazol or any other allergies
- Active bleeding, blood disorders
- Strokes, heart disease
- Kidney disease