What Are The Uses Of Cinnamon oil?
Cinnamon is an Indian spice widely used in both cooking and ayurvedic medicines. Cinnamon oil is extracted both from the bark and seed. It:
- Acts as an antibiotic, astringent, antiseptic, detoxifying agent, analgesic, carminative, galactagogue, immune stimulant, mouth freshener.
- Boosts brain function
- Improves kidney functions, blood circulation.
- Treats respiratory problems, heart disease, diabetes, pain, indigestion, inflammation, arthritis, irregular menstruation, headache, sore throat.
- Reduces ulcers, overweight, toothache
- Promotes hair growth
- Increases sexual desire and ability
What Are The Side Effects Of Cinnamon oil?
Cinnamon oil is usually safe, but in some cases like overdose may cause vomiting. Diarrhoea, dizziness.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Cinnamon oil?