What Are The Uses Of Cinnamon oil (Topical)?
This is an herbal remedy to treat various conditions and acts as an:
- Antiseptic to treat wounds
- Astringent to treat keep the skin tight
- Antibacterial in aromatherapy
- Antifungal to treat fungal infections such as athlete’s foot
- Antioxidant to treat skin diseases such as acne
- Analgesic to treat pain of arthritis and headache
It is also used to prevent hair fall and promotes hair regrowth.
What Are The Side Effects Of Cinnamon oil (Topical)?
What Are The Contraindications Of Cinnamon oil (Topical)?