What Are The Uses Of Citalopram?
Citalopram, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), is used to treat:
- Other mental conditions like obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder).
- Hot flashes, which occur with menopause.
What Are The Side Effects Of Citalopram?
Some of the common side-effects of Citalopram are:
- Nausea, loss of appetite
- Dry mouth
- Tiredness, drowsiness,
- Sweating, blurred vision
What Are The Contraindications Of Citalopram?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome
- Closed angle glaucoma
- Recent Heart Attack heart
- Epileptic Seizure
- Liver Problems
- Bleeding from Stomach
- Severe Renal Impairment
- Low Amount of Magnesium, Sodium or Potassium in the Blood
- Increased Risk of Bleeding