What Are The Uses Of Citicoline?
Citicoline, a brain chemical, occurs naturally in the body. As a medicine, Citicoline is used for:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Age-related memory loss
- Parkinson's disease
- Head trauma
- Cerebrovascular disease like stroke
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD)
What Are The Side Effects Of Citicoline?
Citicoline is usually safe and most of the patients don’t experience any side-effects. However, some people can experience side effects like:
- Trouble sleeping (insomnia)
- Blurred vision
- Low or high blood pressure
- Chest pains
What Are The Contraindications Of Citicoline?
- Hypersensitivity to Citicoline
- Category D pregnancy