What Are The Uses Of Cladribine?
Cladribine is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Hairy cell leukaemia
- B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Langerhans cell histiocytosis
- Erdheim – Chester disease
What Are The Side Effects Of Cladribine?
The most common side effects of cladribine are:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Cladribine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug cladribine or any other allergies.
- Current infections, anaemia
- Neutropenia, severe bone marrow suppression
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding