What Are The Uses Of Clidinium bromide?
Clidinium bromide is used ((In combination with other drugs) in the treatment of following conditions:
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Gastro intestinal motility disturbances.
- Enterocolitis (inflammation of the digestive tract)
What Are The Side Effects Of Clidinium bromide?
The most common side effects of clidinium bromide are:
- Weakness, drowsiness
- Blurred vision, dizziness
- Nausea, abdominal bloating
Sometimes severe ( but rare) side effects are:
- Mental / mood changes
- Slurred speech
- Fast/irregular heart beat
- Loss of coordination
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Clidinium bromide?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug clidinium bromide or any other allergies
- High blood pressure
- Enlarged prostate
- Stomach (or) intestinal problems
- Heart diseases
- Problem of urination
- Kidney diseases
- Liver problems
- Alcohol abuse