What Are The Uses Of Clobazam?
Clobazam, a benzodiazepine, is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Seizures, epilepsy.
- Acute and chronic anxiety.
It may also be used in the treatment of schizophrenia (psychotic disorders).
What Are The Side Effects Of Clobazam?
The common side effects of clobazam are:
- Tiredness, drowsiness, confusion
- Fever, constipation.
- Drooling, weight gain.
- Mental / mood changes, muscle weakness.
- Vision changes.
- Shaking of fingers.
- Painful urination.
- Signs of depression.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Clobazam?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug clobazam or any other allergies.
- History of myasthenia gravis
- Kidney disease.
- Brain disorders.
- Liver diseases.
- Breathing problems.
- Muscle disorders.
- Alcohol abuse.