What Are The Uses Of Clomiphene?
Clomiphene citrate is used to treat infertility in women. Clomiphene citrate makes the pituitary gland to release the hormones required to encourage simulation.
What Are The Side Effects Of Clomiphene?
Common side-effects of Clomiphene citrate are:
- Abnormal uterine/ vaginal bleeding,
- Discomfort or breast tenderness
- Nausea, vomiting, headache,
- Diarrhoea, flushing,
- Blurred vision/ other visual disturbances
- Ovarian enlargement resulting in abdominal or pelvic pain, pressure, tenderness, or swelling.
What Are The Contraindications Of Clomiphene?
Before taking clomiphene citrate, please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Liver problems
- Cyst in the ovary
- Pituitary Tumor
- Adrenal or Thyroid Gland Disease
- Vaginal Bleeding