What Are The Uses Of Clove?
Clove is the most common spice used in Indian kitchens, not only for its taste but also the health benefits. Some of the health benefits of clove are:
- Helps in relieving toothache, gingivitis and periodontitis
- Improves digestion, boosts immunity
- Helps relieve upper respiratory infections, cough, cold.
- Reduces inflammation of muscles
- Helps in relieving arthritis pain
- Enhances sexual health
- Helps in treating bruises and scarps
- Cures a headache
What Are The Side Effects Of Clove?
Cloves are usually safe if taken in limited quantities. An overdose can cause blisters in mouth, burning sensation in stomach and dark yellow urine.
What Are The Contraindications Of Clove?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions: