What Are The Uses Of Clove oil?
Clove oil is a widely used oil in traditional medicine because of its multi-disciplinary activity such as:
- Treatment of infections such as scabies, bruises, prickly heat, fungal infections, wounds, cuts, athlete’s foot.
- Relieving toothache, dental pain, mouth ulcers, sore gums, bad breath.
- Reducing aging, wrinkles, acne, and sagging skin.
- Boosting immune system, blood circulation
- Lowering of insomnia, depression, memory loss, anxiety.
- Treatment of respiratory problems such as sinusitis, tuberculosis, bronchitis, sore throat, indigestion, cholera,
- Prevention of cancer, premature ejaculation
- Diabetes control
- Reducing nausea, headache, and earaches.
What Are The Side Effects Of Clove oil?
Clove oil is usually safe.
What Are The Contraindications Of Clove oil?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Bleeding disorders
- Any recent surgery