What Are The Uses Of Clozapine?
Clozapine is an antipsychotic drug used for the treatment of schizophrenia or similar disorders.
What Are The Side Effects Of Clozapine?
Some side effects that may be caused by the administration of clozapine are:
- Lightheadedness, drooling, drowsiness, dizziness
- Constipation, tremor, weight gain, blurred vision
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Clozapine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug clozapine or any other allergies.
- Blood disorders, breathing problems, bowel problems
- Glaucoma, diabetes
- Kidney problems/seizures, obesity