What Are The Uses Of Coconut?
Narikela (coconut) has an immense importance in Indian traditional meals as well as Indian medicine (Ayurveda). It:
- Relieves gastritis, gastric ulcer, abdominal pain, vomiting, excessive thirst, tiredness, hiccups, burning sensation in the stomach.
- Improves muscle strength, blood circulation, essential cholesterol levels.
- Is a natural coolant
- Cleanses urinary bladder
- Reduces risk of diabetes, stress on the pancreas, the risk of cancer, aging.
- Boosts immunity, overall health, energy.
- Treats abdominal fat, epilepsy
- Treats oily skin, dry skin, tan, flaky skin
- Prevents urinary tract infections.
What Are The Side Effects Of Coconut?
Narikela (coconut) is usually safe. No side effects are noted till date.
What Are The Contraindications Of Coconut?