What Are The Uses Of Colloidal silver?
Colloidal silver is an ancient and natural all-purpose healing agent. It:
- Treats common throat ailments, ear infections, eye infections, sinus and upper respiratory infections, influenza, multiple sclerosis (immune system eats away protective covering of nerves), asthma, whooping cough (contagious respiratory tract infection), inflammation, ventilator-associated pneumonia, urinary tract infections, food poisoning, nail fungi and athlete’s foot (fungal infection in toes), yeast infection, jock itch (fungal infection in skin of genitals, inner thighs and buttocks), laryngitis (inflammation of voice box), eczema (skin inflammation), psoriasis (scales, itchy and dry patches on skin), common cold and ring worms.
- Boosts immunity
- Prevents plaque formation, bleeding gums, and tooth decay.
- Promotes digestion, healing of cuts, sores, boils
- Reduces rashes, itching, acne
- Heals sunburns
- Prevents cancer, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C
- Relieves itchy scalp and dandruff
Promotes hair growth
What Are The Side Effects Of Colloidal silver?
Some common side effects that may occur after taking colloidal silver are:
- Irreversible bluish-grey discoloration of skin
- Bluish grey discoloration of gums
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Colloidal silver?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug colloidal silver or any other allergies.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding