What Are The Uses Of Creatine?
Creatine is used in modern medicine. It:
- Maintains muscle mass, helps muscles produce more energy
- Reduces loss of muscle due to HIV
- Treats syndromes caused by problems in metabolizing creatine, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Reduces wrinkles, eye damage, and vision loss, diabetes, muscle cramps, depression, sun damage of skin.
What Are The Side Effects Of Creatine?
Creatine is usually safe, but in some cases of overdose, it may cause:
What Are The Contraindications Of Creatine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug creatine or any other allergies.
- Kidney problems