What Are The Uses Of Cyclandelate?
Cyclandelate, a muscle relaxant and a vasodilator, is used to dilate blood vessels. It is given to patients who have poor blood circulation. It is given to patients suffering from:
- Raynaud’s disease
- Claudication (pain in the leg caused due to blockage in arteries)
- Arteriosclerosis (the hardening and thickening of the walls of the arteries)
What Are The Side Effects Of Cyclandelate?
Some of the common side-effects of Cyclandelate are:
- Dizziness, nausea, drowsiness, sweating
- A headache, fatigue, muscle pain
- Heartburn, vomiting, fever, fast heart rate.
Sometimes, it can also lead to serious problems like cerebrovascular disease and coronary artery disease.
What Are The Contraindications Of Cyclandelate?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Glaucoma, bleeding issues
- A recent heart attack, Angina (chest pain)