What Are The Uses Of Cyclophosphamide?
Cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Cancer (leukaemia, breast cancer, sarcoma etc)
- Nephritic syndrome (Kidney disease)
What Are The Side Effects Of Cyclophosphamide?
Cyclophosphamide may sometimes cause side effects such as:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Cyclophosphamide?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug cyclophosphamide or any other allergies.
- Decreased bone marrow functions
- Liver disease
- Taking any kind of immunization