What Are The Uses Of D-Panthenol?
D-Panthenol, an alcoholic form of vitamin B5, is used for treating skin conditions like:
- Sunburns, mild burns
- Minor skin injuries and disorders
- To improve skin elasticity
- To improve hydration of skin/body
- Fastens the rate of healing of skin and
- Muscular dystrophy
Apart from above, it is also used for treating Vitamin B5 deficiency, and given in various other diseases.
What Are The Side Effects Of D-Panthenol?
D-Panthenol is usually well tolerated. Some rare side effects of D-Panthenol are:
- Skin irritation
- Contact allergies
Please consult your physician in case symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of D-Panthenol?
Please inform your physician if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug or any other allergies
- Gastrointestinal blockage