What Are The Uses Of Daclizumab?
Daclizumab is used in the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis.
What Are The Side Effects Of Daclizumab?
The most common side effects of daclizumab are:
- Nausea, vomiting, tiredness
- Dark urine, upper stomach pain, jaundice
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Daclizumab?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Liver problems, autoimmune hepatitis
- Active infections, tuberculosis
- Eczema, psoriasis, hepatitis