What Are The Uses Of Daruharidra?
Daruharidra (tree turmeric) is an Indian ingredient famous in daily uses as well as in medicine. It:
- Reduces pain and inflammation, harmful effects of diabetes, earaches, ear discharge, and conjunctivitis.
- Treat eye disorders, spasmodic pain, menorrhagia, leucorrhoea, jaundice, uterine infection, piles, constipation, malaria and dysentery.
- Heals syphilis ulcers and anal fistula.
- Prevents cancer.
- Treats eye-related disorders, fistula, leucorrhoea, menorrhagia, jaundice, diabetes, uterine infections, ear aches, ear discharge, malaria, dysentery, throat infection.
- Heals wounds, Stimulates digestive fiber, sweating
What Are The Side Effects Of Daruharidra?
What Are The Contraindications Of Daruharidra?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards daruharidra or any other allergies.
- Pregnancy, breast feeding
- Young age (infants)