What Are The Uses Of Dead sea minerals?
Dead sea minerals (magnesium, iodine, calcium, bromide, zinc potassium etc) are extracted from waters of the dead sea. These are well known for its therapeutic and healing properties since ancient times as they:
- Promote cell metabolism, healing of skin tissue, cell renewal
- Protect skin from microbes
- Smoothen the damaged skin
- Enhance skin hydration
- Prevent wrinkles and fine lines
- Prevent skin cancer
- Promote hair growth
- Detoxify the body
- Relieve muscle cramps, stiff and sore muscles
- Revitalize dull complexion
- Reduce puffy skin, water retention, acne, sunburns, stretch marks
- Treat dandruff, eczema, psoriasis
- Treat rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, inflammation
What Are The Side Effects Of Dead sea minerals?
People may experience temporary burning sensation while applying the product to the skin. Please remove the product immediately if the burning sensation is acute.
What Are The Contraindications Of Dead sea minerals?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug dead sea minerals or any other allergies.
- Patients on steroid treatment
- Circulatory disorders