What Are The Uses Of Desloratadine?
Desloratadine is used in the treatment of allergy symptoms like:
- Watery eyes, itchy nose/eyes
- Hives, sneezing, runny nose, itching
What Are The Side Effects Of Desloratadine?
Some common side effects of desloratadine are:
- A sore throat, stomach upset
- Muscle pain, diarrhoea
- Trouble sleeping, tiredness
- Fever, loss of appetite
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Desloratadine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards desloratadine or any other allergies.
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease