What Are The Uses Of Dexibuprofen?
Dexibuprofen is used in the treatment of following conditions:
What Are The Side Effects Of Dexibuprofen?
Some common side effects of dexibuprofen are:
- Epigastric pain
- Abdominal pain, diarrhoea, indigestion
- Flatulence, nausea, vomiting
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Dexibuprofen?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards dexibuprofen or any other allergies.
- Kidney disease, liver disease
- Blood clots, heart attack