What Are The Uses Of Dhataki?
Dhataki an Indian herb used in traditional medicine. It:
- Treat vaginal prolapse, anal prolapse, dental disorders, leucorrhoea, rheumatism, diarrhoea, piles, dysentery, and granulation discharge.
- Relieves burning sensation of the skin.
- Heals wounds, ulcers, local burns.
- Boosts immunity, overall health, the health of the heart.
- Reduce menstrual pain, headache, and excess thirst.
- Cures lumbar and rib fractures, foot and mouth diseases.
What Are The Side Effects Of Dhataki?
An overdose of dhataki sometimes may cause side effects such as:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Dhataki?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug dhataki or any other allergies.