What Are The Uses Of Diazepam?
Diazepam is used in the treatment of following conditions:
What Are The Side Effects Of Diazepam?
The most common side effects of diazepam are:
- Tiredness, dizziness
- Blurred vision, drowsiness, unsteadiness
Sometimes severe ( but rare) side effects are:
- Mental/ mood changes
- Trouble walking, trouble speaking, tremor
- Muscle weakness
- Yellowing of skin/eyes
- Trouble urination
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Diazepam?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug diazepam or any other allergies.
- Breathing problems like COPD
- Muscle disease
- Mental / mood disorders
- Alcohol abuse, kidney disease, liver disease