What Are The Uses Of Difluprednate?
Difluprednate is a corticosteroid which is used in the treatment of following conditions
- Swelling and pain after eye surgery.
- Endogenous anterior uveitis (destruction of eye tissues leading to blindness).
What Are The Side Effects Of Difluprednate?
Difluprednate is usually safe, but in some cases, it may cause side effects such as:
- Temporary burning/stinging/irritation/redness/swelling of eye.
- Temporary blurred vision.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Difluprednate?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug difluprednate or any other allergies.
- Current (or) past eye infections
- Glaucoma, cataract