What Are The Uses Of Dill oil?
- Reduces stress, anxiety, inflammation, symptoms of arthritis, excess gas.
- Promotes digestion, immunity, oral care.
- Relieves insomnia, hiccups, diarrhoea, dysentery, respiratory disorders, and menstrual disorders.
- Detoxifies body toxins
- Prevents bone degradation, cancer
- Maintains blood sugar levels
- Increases urination
- Treats bronchitis, haemorrhoids, spasms, infections, urinary tract disorders, genital ulcers, menstrual cramps.
What Are The Side Effects Of Dill oil?
Dill oil is usually safe, but in some cases may cause sensitiveness of skin
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Dill oil?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards dill oil or any other allergies.
- Any recent Surgery