What Are The Uses Of Diphenhydramine?
Diphenhydramine is the used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Symptoms of allergy, hay fever, common cold, watery eyes, itchy eyes/nose / throat/sneezing, running nose and cough.
- Nausea, vomiting, dizziness caused by motion sickness.
What Are The Side Effects Of Diphenhydramine?
Most people using diphenhydramine do not experience any side effects. However, some people may experience:
- Blurred vision, drowsiness
- Dry mouth/nose/throat
- Stomach upset
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Diphenhydramine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Glaucoma, asthma
- Emphysema, seizures
- Ulcers, stomach / intestinal blockage
- Overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)