What Are The Uses Of Disodium hydrogen citrate liquid?
Disodium hydrogen citrate liquid is a syrup form oral medication that decreases uric acid levels in the blood. Hence it is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Kidney stones
- Metabolic problems (acidosis)
- Urinary infections
What Are The Side Effects Of Disodium hydrogen citrate liquid?
Some common side effects that may be caused due to the administration of disodium hydrogen citrate are:
- Nausea, diarrhea
- Abdominal cramps, vomiting
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Disodium hydrogen citrate liquid?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug disodium hydrogen citrate or any other allergies.
- Cardiac problems
- Alkalosis (excess alkaline condition of body fluids)
- Hypocalcemia (low levels of calcium in blood)