What Are The Uses Of Divalproex?
Divalproex is used for treating:
- Seizure disorders.
- Certain psychiatric conditions like manic phase of bipolar disorder.
- Preventing migraine headaches.
What Are The Side Effects Of Divalproex?
Some patients may experience any of the following symptoms:
- Dizziness, drowsiness, shakiness
- Hair loss
- Blurred/double vision
- Change in menstrual periods
- Ringing in the ears
- Weight changes
What Are The Contraindications Of Divalproex?
Please inform your doctor if you have/ had any of the following conditions:
- Depression, Dysfunction of the Brain,
- Liver Problems
- Hereditary Disease Causing Neurologic Dysfunction
- Acute Inflammation of the Pancreas
- Low levels of albumin Proteins in blood
- High levels of ammonium in blood
- Hereditary Liver Metabolism Disorder
- Low Blood Platelets
- Having thoughts of suicide