What Are The Uses Of Docetaxel?
Docetaxel is used in the treatment of following conditions:
What Are The Side Effects Of Docetaxel?
The most common side effects of docetaxel are:
- Pain and swelling at injection site.
- Excessive tearing, Vomiting
- Fatigue, diarrhea, dizziness
- Constipation, drowsiness
- Temporary hair loss, nail changes
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Docetaxel?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug docetaxel or any other allergies.
- Weak immunity
- Heart problems
- Lung problems
- Liver problems
- Blood pressure