What Are The Uses Of Doripenem?
Doripenem is used in the treatment of wide range of bacterial infections like urinary tract infections, kidney infections etc.
What Are The Side Effects Of Doripenem?
Doripenem may sometimes cause side effects such as:
- Pain/redness/swelling at injection site
- Prolonged use of Doripenem may cause
- Vaginal yeast infection
- White patches in mouth
- Change in vaginal discharge
- Oral thrush
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Doripenem?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Doripenem or any other allergies.
- Kidney problems
- Taking live bacterial vaccine