What Are The Uses Of Drotaverine?
Drotaverine, an anti spasmodic drug, is administered in the cases
- Pain and dysfunction caused by smooth muscle spasm
- Chest pain
- Enhance cervical dilation during child birth
- Functional bowel disorders
- Pain in renal colic disorders
What Are The Side Effects Of Drotaverine?
The most common side effects of Drotaverine are:
- Dry mouth
- Fainting, sweating
- Sleeping disorders
- Allergic dermatitis
Please consult your physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Drotaverine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Drotaverine or any other allergies.
- Severe hepatic diseases
- Cardiac complications
- Renal failures