What Are The Uses Of Duloxetine?
Duloxetine is used for treating:
- Anxiety and depression
- Peripheral neuropathy (nerve pain) in people with diabetes
- Ongoing pain due to arthritis, fibromyalgia or chronic back pain
What Are The Side Effects Of Duloxetine?
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Dry mouth
- Nausea, drowsiness, tiredness
- Loss of appetite, Constipation, increased sweating
What Are The Contraindications Of Duloxetine?
Please inform your doctor if you have personal or family history of any of the following conditions:
- Any psychiatric disorders like manic-depressive disorder, bipolar disorder
- Suicide attempts
- Bleeding problems
- High blood pressure
- Liver/ kidney disease
- Seizure disorder
- Any stomach problems
- Alcohol dependency