What Are The Uses Of Dutasteride?
Dutasteride is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Symptoms of enlarged prostate or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Urine blockage
What Are The Side Effects Of Dutasteride?
The most common side effects of cyproheptadine are:
- Decreased interest in sex.
- Testicle pain/swelling.
- Decreased amount of semen.
- Increased breast size (or) tenderness.
Sometimes severe ( but rare) side effects are:
- Allergic reactions such as a rash.
- Severe dizziness.
- Trouble breathing.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Dutasteride?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug dutasteride or any other allergies.
- Liver problems.
- Low sperm count.
- Breast feeding.