What Are The Uses Of Ebastine?
Ebastine, an antihistamine drug, is used for the treatment of:
- Chronic itching
- Seasonal allergic conditions
- Allergic rhinitis
- Chronic idiopathic urticaria
What Are The Side Effects Of Ebastine?
Some of the side effects of Ebastine may be:
- Inflammation of pharynx/nose/ sinus
- Abdominal pain and indigestion
- Nose bleed
Please consult your physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Ebastine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Ebastine or any other allergies.
- Cardiac arrhythmia