What Are The Uses Of Eletriptan?
Eletriptan is used to treat a migraine headache. It aborts the stimulation of nerve impulses of pain thus relieving headache.
What Are The Side Effects Of Eletriptan?
Common side effects of eletriptan are:
- Tachycardia (increased heart rate), high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Symptoms similar to angina pectoris (chest pain)
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Eletriptan?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug eletriptan or any other allergies.
- Circulatory problems, heart problems like heart failure, stroke, heart attack, angina pectoris, coronary artery disease)
- Kidney impairment, liver impairment