What Are The Uses Of Emtricitabine?
Emtricitabine is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Prevention of human immune deficiency virus infection and complications arising due to HIV infection.
What Are The Side Effects Of Emtricitabine?
Some common side effects that may be caused by the intake of emtricitabine are:
- A headache, trouble sleeping
- Diarrhoea, darkening of skin color and palms of hands
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Emtricitabine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the emtricitabine or any other allergies.
- Alcohol abuse
- Kidney problems, liver problems such as cirrhosis and hepatitis