What Are The Uses Of Enalapril?
What Are The Side Effects Of Enalapril?
Common side effects of enalapril are:
- Abnormally Low Blood Pressure
- Less common side-effects are:
- Feeling of fainting
- Joint pain
What Are The Contraindications Of Enalapril?
Pl. inform your doctor if you have any of the following:
- Angioneurotic oedema following other ACE inhibitors
- Bilateral renal artery stenosis
- Narrowing of the Aortic Heart Valve, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Liver Problems
- Kidney Disease