What Are The Uses Of Enclomiphene?
Enclomiphene is used in the treatment of certain types of fertility problems (infertility) in women. It stimulates the release of eggs from the ovary (ovulation).
What Are The Side Effects Of Enclomiphene?
The common side effects of enclomiphene are:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Hot flushes, inter-menstrual bleeding
- Bloating, breast discomfort
- Enlarged ovary, pelvic pain
- Trouble sleeping, seizures
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Enclomiphene?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug enclomiphene or any other allergies.
- Non-insulin dependent diabetes